Friday, May 26, 2017

Friday Favorites #3




United States: Postcard from vw08 from Postcrossing Forum's US to US RR.


United States: My first Moomins card and it's super cute. From Mischelina in Florida from the Postcrossing Forum's US to US RR.


Turkey: This is my first postcard from Turkey and it's soooo cool. I have to look up the artist Vladimir Arzhevitin, I love the owls, the crystal ball, what appears to be a seance, the candles, the baby owls! From Kibele in the Finland x Other Countries Round Robin on the Postcrossing Forum.

Stamps

United States: I'm a sucker for Western stuff. Stamp on a postcard from Maleko in the Postcrossing Forum's US to US RR.



Japan: Super cute deer stamp on a postcard from Minsase on the Finland x Other Countries RR in the Postcrossing Forum.


United States: Archie!! I didn't even know they made Archie stamps, love it! From TandemStoker on the US to US RR in the Postcrossing Forum.


Poland: I LOVE these egg stamps from Poland. I think this black one is my favorite so far! From Postcrossing.



Russia: This stamp was actually sent on a postcard from the US. I loooove this. I love art. From KDA on the Postcrossing Forum's US to US Round Robin.


Germany: This stamp was on a postcard from US, as well, same sender as the above sent. From KDA on the Postcrossing Forum's US to US Round Robin.


United States: I like old-fashioned things, what can I say? lol. From Hootnoodle on the Postcrossing Forum's US to US Round Robin.


United States: I've had a recent obsession with Alabama... something tells me I need to go there. I've had a dream, even. My Alabama obsession is probably one part that I recently made a goal to visit every state (as a tourist, just not traveling through) and because I have ancestors from Alabama and I'd love to go and see their state. From Laura87 on the Postcrossing Forum's US to US Round Robin.



Resources Referenced in this Post





No comments:

Post a Comment